New York State Golf Trips Made Easy!
Play on top NY golf courses, get reserved tee times and accommodations, and it’s all done for you, no hassles.
Organizing a golf trip can feel like a triple bogey…finding the right courses and lodging, trying to get advance tee times, and collecting money from friends. Let us do the work for you.
You can choose our 2 round / 2 night packages or create your own custom package with as many rounds and nights as you’d like. Use our Quick Quote to choose your region, courses, and dates.
We’ll make your advance tee times and your accommodations, so all you do is show up and play!
Choose from seven scenic regions of New York…
“We had a great time on our golf trip to Lake Placid! Whiteface was a beautiful course and the hotel had great service. Everything turned out well. I absolutely will recommend the New York Golf Trail to others. I enjoyed dealing with you.”
“In a word, the entire weekend was outstanding! We really enjoyed ourselves. I’m really glad we booked with the NYGT again this year and will definitely look at a few trips again next year.”
“We had a great time on our Saratoga golf trip. The courses were great and the hotel worked out well. Thank you for another great outing for our golf group!”
“Our golf trip to Lake Placid was wonderful. We very much enjoyed the courses and they were in excellent shape. We are already looking forward to next year’s trip. The New York Golf Trail takes care of everything for us.”
Top 10 Benefits
We’re The Group Leader’s Best Friend!
- You’ll have your very own travel agent to ensure your trip goes off smoothly.
- No deposits required, just payment 30 days before your trip. Each golfer pays us directly on our secure website.
- Individual golfers can cancel 48 hours out with a full refund (50% with less than 48 hours).
- Rain? No problem…you get a refund for that round(s).
- We get you tee times up to 8 months in advance.
- 50% Discount for Group Leaders who have 16 golfers or more.
- We get the best rates available.
- We make your tee times and lodging reservations, and can also recommend restaurants and nearby activities.
- With each golfer paying us it eliminates the group leader from having to handle and track money (a major headache!).
- Our golfers rave about our customer service (we have lots of die-hard fans!)
2022 Top Trail Activity
National Baseball Hall of Hall of Fame and Museum, Cooperstown, NY
Located on Main Street in the heart of the village, the Hall of Fame and Museum is the spiritual home of America’s Pastime. While Cooperstown is synonymous with baseball, the village also showcases small-town America at its best.
Since opening its doors more than 80 years ago, the Museum has been dedicated to preserving history, honoring excellence and connecting generations. Once inside, your cherished memories and moments come flooding back – whether you are a casual follower or a passionate fan.
It’s not only about your team and your baseball hero, or even the awe-inspiring sight of the marble and bronze of the Plaque Gallery – it’s about the way the Game connects us all.